Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What's Really On Our Minds: Caution Radioactive


This topic may seem off the theme of my blog about suicide, but bear with me. My intent is to honor my son, Joshua. These trying times we're going through in the world is one of the reasons Joshua took his life. He lived in intense fear of the mistakes of man. He warned his father and I of just this very thing that happened in Japan. Joshua even prepared us for it before he took his life.

Yes, it is true, people may say Joshua should have been stronger and held on, but the fact remains he did not. And in honor of his boldness to seek the truth and to help others, I write this article.

Everyone should be taking iodine in some form. That should have happened, especially countries east of Japan, on the day Japan announced problems with their reactors. Now, with three of the six reactors in bad shape, we must consider what it is we will do now, not later, if these reactors meltdown.

Below, I share links of information of what is happening and how to help yourself, your families, and friends.

We found the Health Ranger, as Mike Adams calls himself, at Natural News.com. His blog keeps the people up to date on the radioactive problem. He's honest. He doesn't pull punches. The Health Ranger is blunt. You can also get his newsletter delivered to your E-mail each day.

Another site that I've found helpful is Oasis Health & Wellness Blog by Dr. Loretta Lanphier. Dr. Loretta has an informative article Fighting Radiation Exposure - Naturally. I quote Dr. Steven R. Schechter from within Dr. Loretta's article, "These foods and food substances will enhance the immune system and protect against the dangerous side effects of radiation."

We must not delay, though, because Dr. Loretta says this, "The time to implement these foods is now in order to build up the body as well as the immune system. Most of the foods and vitamins/minerals are "protective" meaning that they should be implemented before a radiation event occurs."

This makes perfect sense to me. Even though small levels of radiation are being detected in the U.S., there is still time to read Dr. Loretta's article and protect our health.

I hope you find this information helpful and timely.

Please, post a comment or question. If I don't have the answer, I will research and see if I can find it.

Until next time . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment