Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To Whom Shall We Go?


Within minutes after we found Joshua, I was propelled to make several choices. I did two things first: I called the ambulance and then Joshua's siblings and close family.

The third and most important choice I made that morning was spiritual. Believe it or not, my terror and sorrow was so great that I sensed a screaming call to choose between Satan and Lord God.

My response to this choice came immediate and without doubt. In John 6:68, Peter says it much better than me, ". . . Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life."

Indeed.

I hope this helps to know that even in time of immense trouble, we can and should rely upon our Lord God. Many blessings will follow, including the spiritual safety we enjoy within God's presence.

Until next time . . . choose him daily.



2 comments:

  1. Jean, you have said it well. Momentary relief from pain -- a "magic" fix, or life eternal with our Lord and Savior where there will never be pain again. God bless, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat for dropping by and encouraging us along!

    ReplyDelete