Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Psalm 26:1/I Shall Not Slide




Joshua to the right and his friend on Senior Prom Night


Good morning, dear readers,

King David shares this with us:

"Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide."

Notice, David is asking God to judge him, for he has walked in trusting the Lord. David shall not slide, since he has taken good action.

I stopped trusting in God when I stayed in the house where Joshua died by suicide. I still loved God. I knew I needed Him, but what little trust I had crushed beneath the weight of my wants and sorrow.

Once I trusted again, my sliding halted. I even welcomed God to judge me. God gave me peace. Like clay in His hand, I yielded to Him. Would my burdens flee? No, but my burdens would be easier with Lord God driving my life.

Dear readers, are you sliding sideways?

I understand, truly I do. If you are, just remember God is waiting. As long as you draw a breath, He waits.

I'm giving us a challenge to trust more in Lord God today and tomorrow and all the days after.

Do you want to email me? Need to talk? jeanann_w@yahoo.com.

Father, holy Father, You are Perfect. You are waiting on us. Please, give us that strong or gentle nudge that says, "I am waiting." In Jesus' holy name, I ask. Amen.

Until next time . . . open up your arms and reach.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment