Thursday, February 7, 2013

Psalm 26:7/Thy Wondrous Works






Jean, her sons Jason and Joshua, and her grandfather Papa with new wife


Good morning, dear readers,

King David says:

"That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works."

I'd like to invite my dear readers to follow King David's lead in blessing the Lord. I'll begin.

Jean Ann says:
God is faithful, and so I am still here. I long to spread the good news of Jesus. Even though I lost a son to suicide, I can with honesty say, God is Good! I feel sorrow over my son. Yes. Some days are plain harsh, but I am joyful in the Lord. I announce this because He sent His Son to die for our sins and that allows us everlasting life in Heaven. 

Now, I'd like others to jump in and share with me on today's post. If you can't get your story in today, we'll extend this for as long as necessary so that you can be heard. I'll be sure to make a spot for anyone who wants to Bless the Lord.

Why am I doing this? Folks long to know how God has blessed you in the worst of times. People need to read, hear and see the joy God has given to us, even in our darkest hours. So, please jump in and share.

Go to the comments section below this post and write your story. I'll copy it into this post or on another day's post if I see it later than sooner. Or, you may email me at jeanann_w@yahoo.com.

Let's publish! With a voice of thanksgiving, share your joy in serving a wonderful and holy Lord.

Father God, I am excited You gave me this idea. Now we shall see what will come. In Jesus' holy name, I praise You. Amen.

Until I hear from you . . . write to publish!

No comments:

Post a Comment