Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Psalm 12:6/Pure Words




                                                                  A family Christmas

Good morning dear readers,

David says this:

The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

I can't begin to understand this whole verse, so I hope some of you will chime in. I do understand the first part, and I understand that silver is a precious metal. God's words are like precious silver.  

Where do we find God's word? Ah, you all know that answer. We pick up God's word and read and He tells us what He wants us to know. What He wants us to do in our walk upon this earth.

What does that have to do with mourning a loss? I buried myself into God's word and wanted to know what I was supposed to do, feel, and see after I lost Joshua. It grounded me to read God's message.

I hope today is not too difficult on us. I keep reminding myself today the world celebrates Christ's birth. This is a very good thought to hold onto that Jesus died so we may enter heaven.

My prayer today for us:

Father God, thank you that even us Gentiles now may become Christians and enter the kingdom of heaven. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Until tomorrow . . . read His word.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment