Sunday, January 27, 2013

Psalm 24:1/The Earth is the Lord's




Joshua age nine at Lopez Lake, Arroyo Grande, CA 



Good morning dear readers,

King David says this:

"The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein."

Here it is in black and white. We belong to God. If we belong to God, we need to check in with Him on decisions. Do you think?

I am notorious for getting myself in a knot, fretting about this or that. Then, I slap my forehead, "Oh, yeah, I don't have to do this alone. Ask God." Then, I pray. Just a simple talking prayer. God always listens and I get my answers.

Don't believe folks who say God doesn't have time for even the simple requests. Just quote the above verse, and tell them, "Yes, He does."

When we lose a child to suicide. When we lose a loved one by any means. When we lose our health, isn't it hard to remember that God is here?

God listens.

God cares.

You better believe it.

This is where faith meets the highway. Our faith, God's highway.

Let's decide today to be more diligent to give God all of ourselves to Him and ride on His wings of Love, Peace, Trust. We can do this, even in the midst of the storm and battle below us, around us, and within us.

God bless you, dear readers!

Father in heaven, thank You for sending Your Son to die on a tree and lifting Him back to You, so that we may have eternal life. It is for us to choose Jesus or not. I ask this for my dear readers, who may need to choose You today. In Jesus' holy name. Amen.

Until next time . . . Choose Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment